Reply to this topicStart new topic
> spell check a full banglish document in to bengali, i want to know solution
mangopeople
post Oct 19 2011, 09:16 PM
Post #1

New in OmicronLab Forum

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,342

i am very much used to writing in banglish. but, auvro has opened up my world. i can write in bengli. specially the auvro with automatic spell checker.
however, there is a problem. when i am writing something the spell checker is constantly changing various words unti it is settled into something.

i want to have the ability to write a ms word file in banglish and put it in a covernter which will convert the whole docs into bengali script.

and i will edit which will not stand correct.

Can this be done ?
Please help.
zia
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
What Google Brings!
post Oct 19 2011, 09:16 PM
Post #

Thanks for your support!

Quote Post
karen345
post May 16 2012, 12:13 PM
Post #2

New in OmicronLab Forum

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,914

12. Tiffany I got tiffany jewellery sale so fast in the mail it was unbelievable! I always wear converse but decided to get a pair of these and they're outstanding! 72. Karen Millen I have been wearing Karen Millen Dresses running [:keyword] for almost 40 years now and I swear by them. However, due to limited access to retail shops. 30. Tiffany Very nice pants to go to the gym! I wear tiffany and co to play volleyball and i love them! Decent price too... not goin to find them cheaper. 53. Tiffany I ordered these for my husband to wear tiffany uk over his swim trunks when he takes our daughter to swim class. They are the perfect weight and texture for an extra layer like that. 57. Tiffany Why are these tiffany jewellery uk more expensive than at academy sports? They have all colors for $50, not even on sale. 62. Ray Ban Frustrated with Designer Sunglasses that fall apart, I bought these, not expecting much more. But they are holding up great. I have not used them really hard though.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Title Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
Spell Check 0 Goswami 939 Mar 31 2012, 12:40 AM
Last post by: Goswami
Hindi Version / Hindi keyboard & Spell-check 0 RaviRatlami 3,266 Feb 21 2012, 07:17 PM
Last post by: RaviRatlami
Spell checker of avro 0 Shad Aziz 2,428 Aug 20 2011, 02:40 AM
Last post by: Shad Aziz
Avro spell checker Add-in for OpenOffice 0 sagorctgbd 3,678 Dec 9 2010, 12:58 PM
Last post by: sagorctgbd
Customize Ctrl+F7 to start spell checker 1 sagorctgbd 1,878 Oct 25 2010, 09:45 AM
Last post by: sagorctgbd

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 04:15 PM

Page top